A class will consist of Asanas(postures), Pranayama (Breathing techniques) & Relaxation (Yoga Nidra). As one deepens their practice, mantras, mudras and
meditation techniques are introduced.
- Beginners start with a series of gentle movements that help to develop suppleness in the joints and good postural alignment. You will learn poses to strengthen the digestive system and
build abdominal strength & willpower. All the practices help to release energy blockages in the body. Gradually you will build strength, flexibility, improved posture and increased
- Breathing techniques are practiced to improve health and aid relaxation.
- The combination of practices bring great benefits to the state of your physical, mental and emotional health and are the building blocks for deeper practices.
- All classes are taught safely and progressively. Short and simple routines are given to develop home practice.
- Classes are non-competitive and the emphasis is on mindfulness, harmonising the body and mind through synchronising movement and breath.
- Classes are enjoyable and taught in a friendly environment.