A typical class will consist of Asanas(postures), Pranayama- (Breathing techniques) & Relaxation (Yoga Nidra). As one deepens
their practice, mantras, mudras and meditation techniques are introduced.
- Beginner classes start with a series of gentle movements that help to develop suppleness in the joints and develop good postural alignment. As you go on you will learn poses to strengthen the
digestive system and build abdominal strength and willpower. All the postures help to release energy blockages in the body. Over time you will build strength, flexibility improving posture and
- Breathing techniques are practiced to improve health and aid relaxation.
- The combination of practices bring great benefits to the state of your physical, mental and emotional health and are the building blocks for deeper practices.
- All classes are taught safely and progressively. Short and simple practices are given to develop home practice.
- Classes are non-competitive and the emphasis is on mindfulness.
- Attention is on harmonising the body and mind through synchronising movement and breath.
- Classes are enjoyable and taught in a friendly environment.